- The Mission Support Business Unit is seeking candidates for an Interrogation Instructor at Ft.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6+ years of related experience.
- Must have a minimum one year experience in a range of assignments directly related to US Army or DoD Interrogation in an operational environment, preferably in the Middle East, GTMO, Afghanistan or Horn of Africa.
- Two or more years of experience conducting HUMINT collection operations in a deployed/operational environment, preferably in the Middle East, GTMO, Afghanistan or Horn of Africa Bachelor degree in a related field, i.e.
- Functional ability in one or more languages, preferably Arabic, Farsi, Dari or other OEF/OIF-related language Analytical experience, to include knowledge of JDIMS, Pathfinder, Analyst Notebook, Falconview, ArcGIS, OSINT, HDWS, or other current analytical tools